AIM conversation dated nov 30, 2002
- trashstealer: why do you wish you had a bass?
- Auto response from alphanumeric 18: i wish i had a bass. *sigh*
- trashstealer: WHY
- trashstealer: ANSWERS
- alphanumeric 18: CAUSE I WANNA PLAY BASSSS
- trashstealer: OH EM GEEEEE
- trashstealer: YOU GIVE UP GUITARRRRRRRRRRRRR OH GNOIW
- trashstealer: WHAT ABOUT HARD TO MISS JESSE
- trashstealer: WHAT ABOUT HARD TO MISS.
- alphanumeric 18: I SAID I WANNA PLAY BASS, NOT I GIVE UP GUITARRRR
- trashstealer: OH NGOIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
- trashstealer: I LIKE TO CoNFABULATEEEEE
- alphanumeric 18: CoNFABULATE?
- trashstealer: CONFABULATEEEEEE
- alphanumeric 18: CONFABULATEEEEEEEEE
- trashstealer: YEAH BOYYYEEEEE
- trashstealer: CONFABULATE
- trashstealer: IS WHAT WE'RE DOING
- alphanumeric 18: YEAAAAA
- alphanumeric 18: TOLPRAM!!
- trashstealer: DERP?
- alphanumeric 18: TOLPRAM!
- trashstealer: DERP DERP PREEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- trashstealer: PREDD
- alphanumeric 18: PRED!!!
- trashstealer: MARPLOT
- trashstealer: DERP
- alphanumeric 18: PRED
- trashstealer: DERP
- alphanumeric 18: PREEED
- trashstealer: D-E-:-)-R-P
- trashstealer: DERPITY DERP DERP DERP
- alphanumeric 18: P-R-:-(-E-D
- alphanumeric 18: PREDIZLE BIZZLE
- trashstealer: PRED = EMO DERP = ROCK AND ROLL LIKE PAUL
- trashstealer: DER8-)PPPPPP
- alphanumeric 18: PREEEEEE;-):-PEEEEEEEED
- trashstealer: OH GNOES
- trashstealer: Jay Hetzel, scientific director of Genetic Solutions, which is putting the test on the market, said beef eaters clearly wanted tender beef.
- trashstealer: DEPRp
- trashstealer: DERP DPERpPEDPPEPR
- alphanumeric 18: PRED!!
- alphanumeric 18: TENDER PRED BEEF
- trashstealer: DERP!
- trashstealer: DERP IS A GENETIC SOLUTION
- alphanumeric 18: PRED IS THE SOLUTION TO ALLLLL
- trashstealer: WHAT CAN PRED SAY THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID?!
- trashstealer: DERP KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON
- trashstealer: DERP CARES
- alphanumeric 18: PRED CARES ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!
- alphanumeric 18: DERP CARES ABOUT NOTHING!!
- trashstealer: DERP EATS CHILDRENS!
- trashstealer: DERP TAKES THE PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS SHELLS FROM BABIES
- alphanumeric 18: EATS THE CHILDRENS IS BAAAD
- alphanumeric 18: DERP IS BAAAAD
- trashstealer: DERP UTILIZES BABY SHELLS TO THEIR FULLY POTENTIAL
- trashstealer: EATS THE CHILDRENS IS GOOOOOOD
- trashstealer: DERP IS TENDER
- alphanumeric 18: PRED IS TENDERER
- trashstealer: DERP IS TENDERERISTTTTTTT
- alphanumeric 18: PRED IS TENDERIIISSST TIMES 1000
- trashstealer: DERP IS A PSYCHADELIC JAPANESE WATERSLIDE WITH HANDCLAPS AND DRUMROLLS BUT NO MOSHPIT
- trashstealer: DERP IS ANTI MOSHPIT
- alphanumeric 18: PRED IS PRO-MOSHPIT, BUT ONLY PRO-SAFE MOSHPIT, AND PRED IS PRO-LOBSTER BOY
- trashstealer: DERP IS ANTI MOSHPIT BECAUSE OF ICE CREAM EATING MOTHERFUCKERS
- alphanumeric 18: PRED IS ANTI-ICE CREAM
- trashstealer: "NEW COWS MAKE KNIVES OBSOLETE BECAUSE OF DERP!" - LARRY BIRD
- alphanumeric 18: GRRR
- trashstealer: LARRY BIRD LOVES THE SWEET SWEET TASTE OF DERP
- trashstealer: KIDS COME RUNNING FOR THE GREAT TASTE OF DERP
- trashstealer: MORE DERP PLEASE!
- alphanumeric 18: "MY HEAD SHINES EVEN MORE DUE TO INK JET CARTGREGES AND PRED!" - CHARLES BARKLEY
- alphanumeric 18: CHARLES BARKLEY IS PRO-PRED
- trashstealer: "DERP IS BETTER THAN A SHAQ PACK" SHAQUIEOLEILE ONEIAEL
- alphanumeric 18: "IF YOU TAKE THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AND MIX IN PRED, THEY'RE BETTER" - CARSON DALY
- alphanumeric 18: CARSON LUUUBS PRED
- trashstealer: "IF YOU TAKE bABY SHELLS AND ADD ICE CREAM EATING MOTHER FUCKERS, THAT'S ONE VIOLENT MOSH PIT" - IAN ROBINSON (fat dude witha bro hawk on MTV)
- alphanumeric 18: BWA
- trashstealer: IAN IS ANTI BWA
- alphanumeric 18: PRED IS PRO-BWA AND ANTI-IAN
- trashstealer: IAN IS PRO BRO HAWK AND ANTI DERP
- trashstealer: SO PRED IS PRO FATTIES WITH BRO HAWKS
- trashstealer: DERP IS ANTI FATTIES WITH BRO HAWKS
- alphanumeric 18: PRED IS PRO FATTIES WITH BRO HAWKS BUT ONLY CAUSE THEY'RE ANTI-BABY SHELLS AND ANTI DERP
- trashstealer: derp grabs life by the horns and fucks it in the ass
- alphanumeric 18: EWWWW
- trashstealer: derp is pro comatose presidents
- alphanumeric 18: pred is pro-cotton candy
- trashstealer: so is derp
- trashstealer: snap
- trashstealer: derp is pro pulling stuffing out of pillows and claiming it's grandpa's pubic hair
- alphanumeric 18: hm, pred is anti pillow stuffing granpas pubes
- alphanumeric 18: pred is pro pokemon
- trashstealer: derp likes pokemon in secret, in front of the ladies it mocks it openly
- alphanumeric 18: pred is open with everything, so the ladies lub pred's honesty
- trashstealer: derp has few dark secrets, like derp CAN drive 55, so sammy hagar tried to beat it up but derp won the fight
- trashstealer: GO DERP
- trashstealer: USA! USA! USA!
- alphanumeric 18: hm, pred is slightly intimidated
- alphanumeric 18: but pred gets specials on comedy central
- trashstealer: derp doesn't understand Far Side comics, but acts like it does to impress its friends
- alphanumeric 18: oooo
- alphanumeric 18: pred says he likes burger king better, but he secretly goes to mcdonalds
- trashstealer: derp pioneered the use of "whoa's", hand claps and "ooooh ahhhhh"'s in music
- alphanumeric 18: pred was the first one to incorparate newspaper instead of wrapping paper for gifts
- trashstealer: derp has a test for pred: What answer will you pick?
- alphanumeric 18: b)c
- trashstealer: KIEKR
- alphanumeric 18: pred always quotes the movie caddy shack, but has never seen it
- trashstealer: derp is with oj continuing the hunt for the real killer, but doubts that there is a real killer
- alphanumeric 18: pred dares to ride a bike with no helmet
- trashstealer: derp wears red because it's a communist
- alphanumeric 18: pred is anti-communist, but pro-mother koleslaw
- trashstealer: mother coslaw is derp's place of birth
- alphanumeric 18: interesting
- trashstealer signed off at 3: 14:51 PM.
- trashstealer signed on at 3: 15:35 PM.
- trashstealer signed off at 3: 23:31 PM.
- trashstealer signed on at 3: 23:48 PM.
- trashstealer signed off at 3: 28:52 PM.
- trashstealer signed on at 3: 28:54 PM.
Anonymous asked: you : murakami + bukowski
staying up late with a pencil.
i remember being young
and letting eraser shavings hit the ground.
i remember drawing on paper.
i remember my eyes glazed over.
i look down on the ground.
i haven’t used an eraser in what seems like years.
i remember being young.
i write down a note
to sweep the floor tomorrow.
if i could control my heartrate,
it would be at 90 bpm.
that seems higher than average.
to be in a constant state of anxiety.
to feel what it is like to be a part of a group who collectively feels like they don’t know what’s going on but that it is ok to not know what is going on and instead blunders forward not knowing much of anything.
if i could control my heart rate i might stop it for a few minutes then start it again.
almost a constant state of nervousness.
The problem with elevation.
I woke up for the first time not wanting to fall back asleep.
The pain in my arm is dwindling.
I woke up without an alarm.
At the end of the weekend I just want to shout expletives towards the sky while smiling and eating summer fruits and contemplating my existence.
Seeing your face in my eyes.
Seeing my face in your eyes.
Singing with the radio.
I woke up for the first time with a goal.
At the end of the day I want the next day to arrive quickly, knowing that only brings me closer to something dark, but also to a metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel, in some in-explicative way.
I woke up feeling your skin in my hand.
on dealing with existence.
i have difficultly discerning my feelings.
i want to lie in bed all day.
i have a feeling in my right arm.
i am not as worried as i feel like i should be.
no one is as worried as i feel they should be.
all worry is inexplicable.
it is unnecessary.
so many things are out of our control.
so many things are in our control.
i want to feel a certain sadness.
i want to feel every possible variation of joy.
i want to live for an extended period of time.
i do not want to live in space.
space conjures fear.
warranted fear of existence.
i want to sleep soundly tonight.
i want to wake up relaxed and prepared.
i want to enjoy.
oh god, up on a roof
i sat on a roof.
titled my head back.
viewed the world upside down.
life seemed empty.
like i could fall off of the earth.
i got up and wanted to vomit.
could be the movement.
i could die right now.
there’s no explanation.
you were in my dreams last night.
this may have been the second time this has happened.
i don’t recall what the dream was about.
something romantic perhaps.
a new feeling inside.
i woke up and walked around brooklyn for about an hour.
i took the g train and regretted not bringing headphones.
i sat by the east river and thought about how lost i felt.
i begin to feel worthless.
As I contemplate my experience, I cannot help but compare it to everyone else’s.
I stand in the shower and let the hot water run over my back; I feel nothing.
There is a dead fly stuck to the side of the shower door.
Upon closer inspection, the fly is alive.
His wings are pressed against the glass, as if the massive drop of water (in comparison to his body) has transformed into glue.
His legs wiggle.
I contemplate killing the fly.
I don’t kill the fly.
Instead I rinse soap off of my arms and step out of the shower.
10 minutes have passed and I feel nothing.
It is 12:30.
When midnight strikes, there should be commotion.
In my mind there is always commotion.
I keep myself busy by telling myself that everyone else isn’t busy.
That while I waste 6 hours in my desk chair,
Everyone else I know is wasting 6 hours in a desk chair.
If only our lives weren’t so interesting.
Whatever it takes to get to sleep at night.
Lately I don’t fall asleep before 3 o’clock.
I always wake up feeling fuzzy; grainy like a photograph.
At the end of the day, my existence feels like chalk;
like I could crumble it with my fingers, in a motion much like a fly’s feet would move if it were glued to a flat surface.
I contemplate starting over, but get a fluffy feeling in my stomach.
Starting everything over again.
I see a small red spider crawl across my computer screen and crush it with my thumb.
I half-expect to hear a sound.
Maybe a squish or a pop.
Instead, I grab a t-shirt and wipe the spider’s body off of my screen.
A streak of blood.
I feel nothing.
i understand you’re having a rough time.
no one ever asks if you’re day is going poorly.
if i could speak in run on sentences for the rest of my life, that would be spectacular.
i wouldn’t meet anyone new.
i would be the life of the party.
the little things tend to be more exciting than the big things.